3Nights Kampala and Bwindi impenetrable forest
Program at a glance
|DAY 1||LAKE VICTORIA SERENA GOLF RESORT & SPA, KAMPALA||Bed and breakfast||Airport transfer
|DAY 2||GORILLA SAFARI LODGE||Fullboard||Afternoon at leisure|
|DAY 3||GORILLA SAFARI LODGE||Fullboard||Gorilla tracking|
|DAY 4||DEPART||Transfer to Airstrip|
Program in detail
DAY 01:ARRIVAL – KAMPALA
Meet and greet at Entebbe International Airport and transfer to Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spafor overnight.
DAY 02:KAMPALA – BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST
After breakfast, transfer to Entebbe International Airport (time to be communicated) and board your scheduled flight to Kisoro airstrip. On arrival, transfer by road to Gorilla Safari Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 03:BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST
After an early breakfast and a briefing by a ranger guide, enter the gorilla sanctuary for your adventure. The beauty of this rain forest is spectacular. The area offers dramatic steeply forested landscape and is incredibly dense, but criss-crossed by numerous animal trails allowing access to tourists. The time taken and the terrain vary with the movements of these great primates. The thrill of spending time observing these gentle and endangered giants is an awesome, exciting experience to be long savored. Many find it to be a rare and moving opportunity.
Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Safari Lodge.
DAY 04:BWINDI – KAMPALA
This morning, end your stay in the “Land of the Mountain Gorillas” & depart with great memories of the moments spent with the fascinating Mountain Gorillas. Transfer by road to Kisoro airstrip and then board your scheduled flight to Entebbe International Airport. Thereafter connect for your onward flight.
END OF SERVICES
Prices in USD
High season (June – March) –
Low season (April – May) –
Above prices include:
• Ground Transportation (4WD vehicle) throughout the trip
• Return scheduled flights to Bwindi
• Accommodation at Gorilla Safari Lodge on fullboard basis.
• Accommodation at Lake Victoria Serena on fullboard basis.
• A gorilla permit per person
• Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
• Bottled drinking water while gorilla tracking
• Entry permit/visas for Uganda if required.
• All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
• Beverages, tips, souvenirs & all items of a personal nature
• Any deviation from the suggested program
• All extras NOT mentioned in the inclusive section
• Any personal insurance covers